Trovan Ltd. is a privately held United Kingdom Corporation.
We develop, manufacture and market radio frequency identification (RFID) technology, telemetric systems and delivery technologies.
Also providing complementary software solutions and systems integration support for selected business areas.
Our network of partners and distributors provides a
global presence in over 40 countries.
Trovan Ltd has been a
technology leader in RFID from the start.
- Introduce a commercially usable LF RFID system.
- Introduce laser sealed glass encapsulation in transponder production.
- Introduce bio-compatible glass for transponders used in animal applications.
- Develop and use direct bonding technology in transponder manufacturing.
- Develop and use high speed antenna coil winding in automatic transponder manufacturing.
- Develop and use fully automated assembly of miniature RFID transponders.
- Develop and market a laminated access control card (as opposed to clam shell design)
The company introduces new and innovative products on an on-going basis and provides custom development services to corporate and government customers.
As a result of its R&D, Trovan holds a broad portfolio of patents and other intellectual property.
The company has long-standing relationships with a number of licensed contract manufacturers for the production of its transponders and readers in ISO 9001-certified facilities.
With more than 360 million transponders utilising the TROVAN technology deployed to date in industrial applications around the world, and tens of millions more in animal applications, the
Trovan technology and products are the choice for customers who demand quality.
Global Applications Include:
- Access control
- Beverage keg tracking and maintenance management
- Defence equipment ID
- Endangered species conservation
- Endoscopy capsule camera detection
- Equine identification
- Hazardous materials tracking
- Hospital asset management
- Industrial gas cylinder tracking
- Inspection monitoring
- Livestock herd management
- Logistic container management
- LPG cylinder tracking and supply chain management
- Motor sport component life-cycling
- Oil & gas exploration
- Police asset monitoring and crime scene management
- Solar cell production control
- Theft prevention/recovery
- Waste management
- Wildlife tracking and management
Applications Include: Asset Management-IBC Management-Component Lifecycling (FIA Motorsport)-Hazardous Zone 1, Gas Groups IIA & IIB (ATEX)-Inspection Monitoring, HSE/LOLER/PUWER/FSA-Weapons & Military Equipment ID – Allocation/Return/Inventory-Livestock ID & Management-Theft Prevention/Recovery-Art & Antiques Provenance.